Want to be part of an amazing team?
Our expeditionary force works relentlessly to build machines and produce linerless labels in a manner that meets and exceeds our customers’ expectations and requirements. The way in which we achieve this allows us to remain profitable but also economical, enabling us to provide our customers with innovative and sound packaging and labelling solutions.
We are recruiting!
Senior Accounts Assistant
Due to continued company growth, we are looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Assistant to join our busy Finance team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Accounts payable: coding of invoices, reconciling statements, supplier payments
- Cash book: posting cash and reconciling to bank
- Collation and input of timesheets
- Cash forecasting
- VAT returns
- Analysis of variances
- Assist with month end, reconciliations analysis of profit and loss, and balance sheet
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Assist Finance Manager with ad hoc duties
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Able to work unsupervised in a proactive manner
- Accounts expertise within manufacturing advantageous
- AAT qualified
- Sage 200 experience a distinct advantage
- Organised and pro-active
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Exercise confidentiality in all communications
- Flexible attitude
- Team player
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life cover on completion of 1 years’ service
- Please email an up to date CV and covering letter to Beverley Smith: email@example.com.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Careers at Ravenwood
We always love to hear from people who are keen to join our team at Ravenwood, especially if you have gained experience within the print, packaging, labelling and food manufacturing sectors. Positions at Ravenwood centre around machine engineers, sales, administration, logistics and marketing.
View, download and print our Application Form below:
View our Privacy Statement here>