The Stacker suits many sectors and product applications, but largely this machine is suited to ‘cottage’ industries that want to opt for a greener type of labelling. The label stacking machine offers the perfect solution for hand applying low volume linerless labels. Ideal for labelling a diverse range of products for general application, and for adding promotional labels at key stages of the product’s life cycle.
- Cuts and stacks Ravenwood linerless labels
- Cutting speeds of 100 1abels per minute to a stacked height of 140mm
- Ideal for short print runs – suiting ‘cottage’ industries
- Great for promotional mechanics during a product’s lifecycle
- Useful for label converters for showcasing linerless labels at design stage
- Compact at just under one metre in width
- User-friendly with little training required for safe operation